Hello again friends!
I'm delighted to say we are re opening on Friday the 10th of July.
As I'm sure you can appreciate, things are different at the Harlequin Bistro. Dean has put together a reduced menu while we find our way forward, with a daily specials board for extra choice.
We have been working hard to put measures in place for your safety and protection.
* We are working on a bookings only policy- this is to limit the number of people at the entrance
* All bookings will be at least 15 minute apart- again, to limit congestion in the entrance
* We have 6 tables in the restaurant for our diners, and 3 tables available in the bar for guests that just want a quiet drink
* All tables are 2 meters apart or more, with wipe clean tablecloths. These, along with the chairs, will be sanitised after each use
* We are operating table service, but please do feel free to pre-order wine when booking your table
* Hand sanitiser is available at the entrance and by the toilets, along with cleaning stations that you are welcome to make use of.
* To begin with, at least we're limiting numbers of staff, so please be patient with us while we work things out.
* I will be wearing a mask during service, as an extra precaution.
* Anyone that says it's an improvement will be charged double!!
We're so looking forward to welcoming you back !
If we can be of any help or answer any questions please give us a ring on