Hello again friends.
As I'm sure you can appreciate, things are slightly different these days, at the Harlequin Bistro.
Dean has put together a reduced menu while we find our way forward, with a daily specials board for extra choice.
We have been working hard to put measures in place for your safety and protection.
* We are working on a bookings only policy- this is to limit the number of people at the entrance
* All bookings will be at least 15 minute apart- again, to limit congestion in the entrance
* We have 6 tables in the restaurant for our diners, and 3 tables available in the bar for guests that just want a quiet drink
* All tables are 2 meters apart or more, with wipe clean tablecloths. These, along with the chairs, will be sanitised after each use
* We are operating table service, but please do feel free to pre-order wine when booking your table
* Hand sanitiser is available at the entrance and by the toilets, along with cleaning stations that you are welcome to make use of.
* To begin with, at least we're limiting numbers of staff, so please be patient with us while we work things out.
* I will be wearing a mask during service, as an extra precaution.
* Anyone that says it's an improvement will be charged double!!
We're so looking forward to welcoming you back !
If we can be of any help or answer any questions please give us a ring on